Dearest fellow SwissCham Members,
You are cordially invited to attend the Annual General Meeting (33rd AGM) of the SwissCham on the 23rd of May 2022 at 6.30pm.
This is strictly open to SwissCham members only.
All SwissCham Ordinary Members (Tier 1 or Tier 2) are able to vote at the AGM, while Associate Members and Young Professional Members of the SwissCham Singapore are not able to vote, however, are most welcome to attend as well.
Each SwissCham Singapore Ordinary Member has 1 vote.
Members who are unsure about their membership type can find information in their respective membership account on glue-up.
Dinner (food & drinks) will be provided to all attendees after the conference on-site.
*Please be informed that photos and/or videos will be taken during the event, which might be published on our website, in newsletters, social media or any other publication. With attending to the event you consent to the same.
**Please keep in mind that if we exceed the maximum allowed capacity, we might have to limit it to one person per member.
Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to attend this physical event. Registrants who are not vaccinated or are not able to show proof of vaccination will be barred from entry.
6.30 - 7pm Registration
7 - 8.30pm AGM Presentation
1) Confirmation of the Minutes of the 32st AGM held on 20th May 2021
2) Chairman report
3) Treasurer's report on finances / budget
4) Election of Auditors
5) Election of Board
6) Any other matter
8.30 - 9.30pm Dinner
With regards to point 5 of the Agenda, please note that only SwissCham Ordinary Members can stand for election and only Ordinary Members can nominate board members. Nominations for the election to the Board shall be proposed and seconded by Ordinary Members in writing to the SwissCham board no later than twenty-one (21) days before the Annual General Meeting, which means that nominations must be made latest by 2 May 2022.
1) Should you be unable to attend, please make use of the Proxy Form. Please download the form here.
2) This event is open to SwissCham members only.
3) Please keep in mind that this is a physical event, not hybrid. If we exceed the maximum allowed capacity, we might have to limit it to one representative per membership.
4) Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to attend this physical event. Registrants who are not vaccinated or are not able to show proof of vaccination will not be allowed to participate.
We are very much looking forward to your participation and hope everyone stays healthy and safe.
5) No-shows & cancellations for members:
Thank you and best regards,
Birgitta von Dresky
Swiss Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Singapore
EHL Campus (Singapore)
3 Lady Hill Rd, Singapore 258672